• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Michigan Game Thread

You and Nash can continue to be negative azzzholes. I expect a laughing emoji type response. This team fights to the very end, and although they keep coming up short, as a "fan" I will continue to support and hope they turn the corner and start winning these games. If you guys want to be miserable pricks and bag on the staff, players, etc. That's yor choice.
Classy.

RR...I've been vacationed for far less.

If you want to call me out pick a post and do so. I like our progress but your record is what it says it is. Right now we are staring down four straight losing seasons and celebrating moral victories. Cheer on snowflake.
This is Husker FAN site. If you want to let a bunch of 18-21 year Olds who happen to play football determine whether you are happy or not on Saturdays during the fall season, I'm not going to stop you. It's your life, go ahead and let these guys make your life miserable to the point you have to anomounsly bag on them. I will keep cheering them on as a fan.

Cheers! GBR!

You and Nash can continue to be negative azzzholes. I expect a laughing emoji type response. This team fights to the very end, and although they keep coming up short, as a "fan" I will continue to support and hope they turn the corner and start winning these games. If you guys want to be miserable pricks and bag on the staff, players, etc. That's yor choice.

Thread ban

RR

We have a chance to win out, that alone is progress. This team isn't at a point to look at record, just progress. Frost wasn't ready for a big time program, but he is coming around, and so is the team. Now, that they are, you want to start over again. Yes, I think that is stupid. How many more coaches do you want to go thru before you find that one that can turn around a team in a year? Let's just keep starting over, we're bound to find one someday.
Once again, don't "want" to start over. Not trying to turn the team around in a year. I'm just acknowledging the reality. Lose lots of defense next year. Offense has been anemic/inconsistent over four years. Do you really seeing it being 6-6 or better next year? If so, I really hope you are right. I don't see it. I hope you are visionary you think you are. If so, I'll gladly eat crow.

I agree with you that’s not why we lost and we don’t look for ways to lose. Do you really think the thought never crosses their minds that something bad is going to happen? It crosses most of ours. I expect far less for them and they believe they can win, but I don’t think it is is blind to wonder if they ever have that thought.
We agree... and I am sure it does to some extent. But they have been fighting through it. It can be seen. The coaches are seeing this as well and have commented on that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back