• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs BYU Game Thread (9/5/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well it's hard to take that one. Our DBs had trouble all day with their tall receivers. We'd have been better off pressuring on that last play but it's easy to second guess.......

Let's hope this game was a learning experience....

Way too many penalties, horrible O-line play, shaky w/ RBs, horrible FG kicker..... yet we still had a chance to win, and blew it, plain and simple.

Three 6'6" WRs going after this. This is a nightmare. THis is NOT a hail mary

Listen. I said it before it happened and it wasn't some doomsday prophesy. They have receivers to make it a 50/50 ball no matter where on the field. We had 3 plays to get 3.5 yards, ran a jet sweep then tried a FG with a shaky kicker. Then we rushed 3 and let a backup QB pick us apart down the field knowing a hail mary really wasn't a prayer with their receivers. It was a bad coaching performance. I hate to say it. I hate to put it on the coaches this early because I know many will just because, without any rationale. But that was bad. It was really bad.

I thought the coaches did alot of good things today. The play calling on the 3rd and 4th downs in the 4th qtr when on offense were just bad calls. The prevent defense on the final drive was bad. Drew Brown..........

I think things are looking up. Just a hard way to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back