• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs BYU Game Thread (9/5/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Well its here. The start of the 2015 season and the start of the Mike Riley era. Lot of unknowns and a lot of excitement all rolled into one. The best opening day opponent the Huskers have seen in many a moon. A foe who has a lot of questions and unknowns themselves. Will be interesting to see how this shakes out tomorrow. Should tell us a little bit more about our team and new coaching staff. I for one am ready and excited to see the team play again tomorrow. Should be a lot of fun.

Game will be on ABC. Its a national broadcast starting at 2:30 PM CDT. It can also so been seen on ESPN 3. It WILL NOT be on BTN or BTN2Go live. However, it should be replayed on both maybe as early as Sunday.

As always the pre game/game/post game can be streamed here starting at 9:25 AM CDT: http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml

B1G Pregame show will be on BTN from 9:30 to 11:00 CDT tomorrow.

Also of interest is a new ESPN platform ESPN Goal Line (Direct TV Channel 615). It will provide highlights, live cut-in' and analysis of all the big games tomorrow. So if for some reason you can not get the game tomorrow this is another way to follow it.

Finally an unusual look into an opponents pre and post game show. The BYU Channel (Direct TV Channel 374) will show the pregame show from a Coug perspective from 1:31 to 2:30 (game time) CDT and will show the post game at approximately at 6 PM CDT (of course based on when the game ends). A unique opportunity to see and hear the opponents perspective to a game on TV.

I think I have covered all of the business. :)

Last edited:

Nebraska Football ‏<s>@</s>HuskerFBNation <small class="time"> </small>

The off-season ends tomorrow. <s>#</s>GBR <s>#</s>Huskers
1f534.png
1f33d.png
26aa.png

COGJKlhVAAEpScU.jpg

Oh and the usual reminder: Please DO NOT try and beat the word filter and treat all of the posters on here with respect.

i'm really torn about what i want this thread to be. the letdown game threads always were the best threads to go back and re-read. they were usually full of pure comedy gold.

i'm pretty sure i don't want that, but now i get a weird nostalgia thingy happening and i don't know what to make of that. there was something comforting in the panic and despair and acceptance of the finality. whatever that is post to mean.

then again, i'm on 1 haha!!! haha!1one. :stickouttongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back