• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs BYU Game Thread (9/5/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanked FG's. Smh. Defense played a lot better in the second half.

We should have gone for it on fourth down on at least one of those drives. Play to win, and it's a lot easier to forgive the loss.

When you are in a hail mary situation . . . you do not let that ball get there. You go after the ball and you knock it down.

God . . . I'm sick right now. That never should have happened.

Wonder what would have happened if the refs would have gotten that "hands to the face" penalty correct on BYU's 2nd TD?

That wasn't unexpected. Not with those receivers. That's crap defense and that's crap defensive strategy the whole drive.

This isn't me being pissy at the end of a tough loss. That is how you lose games in that fashion.

Yep. We took control of the game with aggressive defense. We gave it back with a 3 man rush against a freshman QB.

Not a great debut for the decision making of our coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back