• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska satellite camp hashtag appears to be #SpreadTheRed (CA Camp Updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1126229.jpg

Dismuke has been really sick for the last week and did not make it from what I understand....

Did Tristen make the trip to Nebraska with the KJ group? He's highly touted too, I believe. Could def be on Husker radar for 17?

Last edited:

Dallas Satellite Camp Video Recap

Just saw this.....good stuff and analysis on Terry Wilson.....

Talk about some standouts and perhaps future offers....

<iframe width="670" height="380" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="https://rivals.yahoo.com/video-embed/1135042"></iframe>

Last edited:

Jeremiah Hawkins

“It was a great camp,” said Hawkins. “The coaches said after the camp that I was the MVP and they will be offering soon.

While often California underclassmen recruits don’t know all the ins and outs when it comes to Nebraska, the Huskers are getting a little help on the recruiting front when it comes to Hawkins.

“Patrick O’Brien, he’s my 7-on-7 quarterback,” said Hawkins. “He says that the facilities are unbelievable. He’s encouraging me to take a visit.”

Last edited:
]<iframe width="670" height="380" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="https://rivals.yahoo.com/video-embed/1135074"></iframe>

The Cinderella story is awesome. I wish Wilson got half the pub that POB has for his own version of the same, though.

The Cinderella story is awesome. I wish Wilson got half the pub that POB has for his own version of the same, though.

I like Wilson a lot and was more then happy when he was the the only QB, really hoping Oregan don't sway him. Him and O'Brien going head to head for the starting roll should just create a monster of a starter at QB, plus the upside of having a trigger guy in case one gets dinged up. All one has to do is look at tOSU to see the importance of quality depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back