• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska satellite camp hashtag appears to be #SpreadTheRed (CA Camp Updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see that happening....not president for doing so....the B1G wields a lot of power so the SEC will not be able to push the conference around....

I sure hope the SEC and NCAA can't stop these camps, this is great exposure. GBR

F1126195.jpg
Riley looks like he might know how to keep football fun.

Just saw the video (FREE) of Sean Callahan with POB and some of his highlights at the Cali camp. Dang, that guy throws a beautiful long ball. Might have to come up with a creative nickname for him, like Patrick O'Bomber or something. From his interview, he sounds like he doesn't even entertain the thought of other colleges when they call him now. He is ,what I consider, 100% committed to the Huskers. Let's come up with a good nickname for the guy....Rainman (cuz his footballs will rain down), Rainbow (cuz he throws perfect rainbows to WRs)? I don't know, but the Huskers are gonna love having him and Wilson for potential QBs. GBR!

So are you going to post it?

Just saw the video (FREE) of Sean Callahan with POB and some of his highlights at the Cali camp. Dang, that guy throws a beautiful long ball. Might have to come up with a creative nickname for him, like Patrick O'Bomber or something. From his interview, he sounds like he doesn't even entertain the thought of other colleges when they call him now. He is ,what I consider, 100% committed to the Huskers. Let's come up with a good nickname for the guy....Rainman (cuz his footballs will rain down), Rainbow (cuz he throws perfect rainbows to WRs)? I don't know, but the Huskers are gonna love having him and Wilson for potential QBs. GBR!

Here we go.....

'I'm A Hard Commit To Nebraska' he has been telling other schools and he is not going to change his mind.....thus the interest has dropped off....

His arm and mechanics look really good....moves well too....

Will OV for he the Wisconsin game.....

<iframe width="670" height="380" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="https://rivals.yahoo.com/video-embed/1135072"></iframe>

Last edited:
Last edited:

No biggie...:)

Its showing up fine....which browser are you using? I use Chrome....

Yeah he is a great kid and seems very smart....which is a good thing for a QB....:) :)

Funny to hear Callahan calling him a future 4 star on Rivals....feeling the pressure I guess with other services already bumping him up to a 4-star....LOL....:)

Cool.i don't see the video though. I'm not adept at doing that. Gotta like POB, right? Here's the link for those that can't see the video (of which I am not seeing above in RRs post)

https://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-/One-on-one-with-Patrick-OBrien-1135072

No biggie...:)

Its showing up fine....which browser are you using? I use Chrome....

Yeah he is a great kid and seems very smart....which is a good thing for a QB....:) :)

Funny to hear Callahan calling him a future 4 star on Rivals....feeling the pressure I guess with other services already bumping him up to a 4-star....LOL....:)

Now I see the video you posted. I'm on my IPad with Safari. Yeah, I caught that ranking too. You'd think Rivals would bump him up to 4 by now with the Elite11 finals and everything. It's amazing that Riley/Langsdorf found/offered POB before other schools. I'd like to know how it came about. I just don't see too many QBs that look much better as pure passers. Bright future ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back