• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

Totally agree RR. Been trying to post a similar take everywhere I can. No way does Dom allow NU to be embarrassed nationally as would certainly happen if Dylan stayed committed to GA. They would have come out shortly after the smoke started to flow to squash it. I truly think Dylan is here to do vid, pictures etc. for his impending commitment announcement. No need for an in-person visit to make a decision. Additionally, Wiltfong (close friend of Dom) would probably get body-slammed by Dom if he had put in that CB for Dylan to Nebraska had Dom not said it was ok. Like most people I have that twinge of fear we will be the bridesmaid once again, but this is probably the most confident I've felt about this type of situation in a loooong time.

Also IMO they will time the announcement as to not take away from the excitement around the VB Championship run (I'm guessing Sunday evening sometime - - puts icing on the cake of the euphoria from a VB NC, or helps soothe the wounds of a disappointing loss).
Nope plus I think the deal is already done

He did not need to take an OV he grew up around the program and has made bucco visits over the years

Five or six since Rhule took over

It's a formality

Not to mention Dom loves Ruhle

With the osu former QB, this is why I don't get excited by the recruiting forum. If we land the guy that we really want, then I am feeling good about it, until they commit and sign, it's just click bait journalism to me.

This is what I have been saying, NO WAY Dom leads this state and fanbase on to jerk the rug out. Folks just need to be calm, all in good time.
Hocus Pocus Films GIF

I think with Dylan in Lincoln, and baker and the 2 4* linebackers also visiting, I think we pull off the quadruple commits, be a good way to finish this musical chairs week! GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back