• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

This is what I have been saying, NO WAY Dom leads this state and fanbase on to jerk the rug out. Folks just need to be calm, all in good time.

Nope plus I think the deal is already done

He did not need to take an OV he grew up around the program and has made bucco visits over the years

Five or six since Rhule took over

It's a formality

Not to mention Dom loves Ruhle

Last edited:

Nope plus I think the deal is already done

He did not need to take an OV he grew up around the program and has made bucco visits over the years

Five or six since Rhule took over

It's a formality

Not to mention Dom loves Ruhle

Hope Satt is ready to run an efficient offense. I suspect if DR struggles, there will be a much higher willingness to move toward a new OC than to replace the QB with all this hype coming in. The Raiola's seem to have a lot of leverage right now.

Hope Satt is ready to run an efficient offense. I suspect if DR struggles, there will be a much higher willingness to move toward a new OC than to replace the QB with all this hype coming in. The Raiola's seem to have a lot of leverage right now.
No, MR has all the leverage he uses and needs.

I asked this on another DR thread but didn't get an answer - Did DR officially decommit from Georgia? I don't recall seeing that posted anywhere. Not sure if that would matter or not without signing a LOI, but don't recruits usually decommit before committing elsewhere?

I asked this on another DR thread but didn't get an answer - Did DR officially decommit from Georgia? I don't recall seeing that posted anywhere. Not sure if that would matter or not without signing a LOI, but don't recruits usually decommit before committing elsewhere?

There is no official decommit, at this point nothing is official. 12/20-22/23 is the first signing period. Once the NLI is signed, it's a done deal.

Maybe sour grapes between Dylan and Georgia??

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back