• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

I believe another factor or additional selling point to DR making the switch is the resurgence of the D. As a young kid, possibly starting, knowing how well the D played last year & had the O’s back would give you some peace of mind knowing it takes a lot of pressure off you by not having to be Perfect. Due to the D’s play & key players coming back….he’s got to think it’s a good situation to be in & adjusting to the D1 game. Just my $0.02.

Man . . . this better be a formality and a done deal. I don't even want to think about Raiola reversing course and then we've missed out on McCord AND Raiola (and maybe even Kaelin still).

I'm thinking that Rhule & Co (and the Raiola's) probably wouldn't have gone down this road this late if it wasn't in the bag already. But stranger things have happened.

I believe another factor or additional selling point to DR making the switch is the resurgence of the D. As a young kid, possibly starting, knowing how well the D played last year & had the O’s back would give you some peace of mind knowing it takes a lot of pressure off you by not having to be Perfect. Due to the D’s play & key players coming back….he’s got to think it’s a good situation to be in & adjusting to the D1 game. Just my $0.02.
:Sign2cents: Here's two more:thumbsup:

Yeah I kind of figured for such a quick switch it had to be a trust issue. You go from moving in to leaving that quick, it's not like you've been thinking about this for a while.
Watched one of the many YouTube vids on this subject and one guy threw some interesting info out that peaked my thinking that maybe this wasn't just a thing that happened in the past few days. He reported that DR dropped new highlight video a week or so, which is uncommon for players who are hard-commits somewhere. This leads me to believe, that maybe he was souring on Georgia (Possibly exasperated by some recent event) but dropped video for potential new suitors. Then he contacted NU to see if there was still the possibility of coming. Once he heard "of course", he planned his visit. I do think the visit is to do all the prep for his commitment announcement, and not to "see if it's still a fit". Just my 4 cents.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back