• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Colorado Game Thread (9/9/23)

I don’t get the coach bashing. If one player has 3 less turnovers in 6 quarters, instead of 6 turnovers in 6 quarters, NU leads this game and beats Minn.
That’s coaching if you keep putting Sims out there. That’s coaching for identifying a guy in the portal you wanted who was a turnover machine. That’s coaching when you anoint that guy as your starter and run off a decent QB. That’s coaching when you hire a mediocre (and that’s being generous) OC and pair him with a bad quarterback. That’s why there’s coach bashing.

I've seen enough of White and how he's improved our defense. Win.

Sims is just awful.

Fumble cost us a possible score or FG attempt.
Fumble cost us another possible score.
Interception cost us a TD.

Probably 0-0 at worst if we can just protect the ball.

Not an ideal situation to bring in Heinrich but it is probably time

Last edited:

I’m guessing there are several QBs out there that are seeing that they could make huge difference for us.

Last edited:

Hold my breath when he goes back to pass. Not sure he’s going to get much better. However it’s not all on him on the offense. Receivers not getting separation.
Defense is playing lights out. Hopefully Huskers can come back and stop handing the game away.
I didn’t think we’d be holding our breath that he receives the snap without incident!

I tried to tell y'all "mshrug:
Would you rather Nebraska be good, or you be right about a post on a fan web page?

Is your life really that bad that this will be all you post about from now on?

Come on man, we get it, you were right about the qb situation. Now what can be done to fix it? I’d rather read that from you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back