• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Colorado Game Thread (9/9/23)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Game broadcast will start at 11 AM CDT on FOX

FOX Big Noon Kickoff Pregame Show starts at 0900 AM CDT

You can stream pre/game/post here starting at 6 PM CDT: https://www.huskermax.com/huskers-radio-network/

A few things to remember as always:

Personal attacks will get you a thread ban and possibly a vacation.

Beating the word filter will get you minimum thread ban and possibly a vacation.

Trolling & gas lighting will get you a thread ban.

Bottom line have fun and be nice to each other it's not that hard to do.

Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats before and after the game.

The Colorado vs. TCU game reminded me of us against Georgia Southern last year.

Was Georgia Southern's offense as good as it looked against us? Absolutely not. Was our defense atrocious? At that point in the season, yes. We made Georgia Southern look a lot better than they really were. Maybe TCU made CU look a lot better than they really are, too.

I will grant that CU has some great skill players. And Shedeur Sanders was certainly impressive.

But I also think TCU's defense was pretty bad. And despite our disappointment in Week 1, the defense under White's 3-3-5 scheme looked solid.

So while I will admit that I could be completely wrong, I'm somewhat optimistic that we're going to surprise the people who think this will be an easy game for CU.

We'll find out tomorrow.

Last edited:

The Colorado vs. TCU game reminded me of us against Georgia Southern last year.

Was Georgia Southern's offense as good as it looked against us? Absolutely not. Was our defense atrocious? At that point in the season, yes. We made Georgia Southern look a lot better than they really were. Maybe TCU made CU look a lot better than they really are, too.

I will grant that CU has some great skill players. And Shedeur Sanders was certainly impressive.

But I also think TCU's offense was pretty bad. And despite our disappointment in Week 1, the defense under White's 3-3-5 scheme looked solid.

So while I will admit that I could be completely wrong, I'm somewhat optimistic that we're going to surprise the people who think this will be an easy game for CU.

I can't wait!
To be fair, TCUs D last year was better, by 6 yards a game. I think we look much improved, TCU not so much

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back