• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Colorado Game Thread (9/9/23)

That’s coaching if you keep putting Sims out there. That’s coaching for identifying a guy in the portal you wanted who was a turnover machine. That’s coaching when you anoint that guy as your starter and run off a decent QB. That’s coaching when you hire a mediocre (and that’s being generous) OC and pair him with a bad quarterback. That’s why there’s coach bashing.
This team is tougher than any Husker team we’ve seen in a long time. Yeah - Sims sucks. Yeah - they thought they could coach him. They were wrong.

this offense is looking litleleague level andno imagination. I am done with spread offfense.

Defense has played well but you can’t overcome the failures and turnovers on offense. We must have nothing at backup QB because the starter has been killing this team with high school mistakes. Great we get another week of Deion TV. Cmon Matt make a change. No excuses for these kinds of mistakes.

does Georgia Southern ring a bell?
Huh. Did we play Georgia Southern to start the season? Crap, I must have missed it.

Guys, I understand people are emotional right now, but think about what you are reading and how you respond. Try not to let your emotions completely overcome whatever intelligence you may possess. Game 4 is not the start of the season. Game one is the start of the season.

I wish Nebraska could have started the season (game 1 and now game 2) with tune up games.

Rhule absolutely must get one of the ESPN Top 28 Dual Threat QBs for 2024.

Liberty, Coastal Carolina, Toledo, UNLV, East Carolina and Troy have gotten a commitment from one of the ESPN 300 Dual Threat QBs. Nebraska apparently can't get one.

There's only one uncommitted QB on that list, Bryce Clavon from Marietta, GA. Rhule needs to get him interested in coming to Lincoln.

EDIT: Indiana has a commitment from a QB on the ESPN 300 list too. So does Iowa.
Kaelin will be fine.

I don’t know what actually happened with Casey Thompson, but if our coaches actually encouraged him to move on, that was a HUGE miscalculation.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back