• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Colorado Game Thread (9/9/23)

Rhule absolutely must get one of the ESPN Top 28 Dual Threat QBs for 2024.

Liberty, Coastal Carolina, Toledo, UNLV, East Carolina and Troy have gotten a commitment from one of the ESPN 300 Dual Threat QBs. Nebraska apparently can't get one.

There's only one uncommitted QB on that list, Bryce Clavon from Marietta, GA. Rhule needs to get him interested in coming to Lincoln.

EDIT: Indiana has a commitment from a QB on the ESPN 300 list too. So does Iowa.

Last edited:

You could argue he did. The Minnesota game isn’t his fault. Usually conference games aren’t in week one. And this game was a joke 8 months ago. The next two games aren’t exactly top ten matchups either. That said, I can easily see 0-4.
Well, if the game had been played 8 months ago, you would have a point. Today, Colorado has a completely different team, having kicked almost all of last years players off the team.

And the “not top ten matchups, as you call them are in week 3 and 4. I was commenting on week one and two!!! I think it’s uncontroversial to suggest it would have been better to have some tune up games to start the season rather than a B1G opponent and a top 25 matchup.

:rolleyes:

Hold my breath when he goes back to pass. Not sure he’s going to get much better. However it’s not all on him on the offense. Receivers not getting separation.
Defense is playing lights out. Hopefully Huskers can come back and stop handing the game away.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back