• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moos

Who the heck is behind this attempt to lynch or railroad Bill Moos??? My goodness. Please don't tell me it is a disgruntled booster or Regent.

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. When was the last time Ronnie and Hank had to make a public proclamation on an employee?

NU could do soooo much better than a dude that was run out of Oregon and in his 11th hour at Wazzo.

I’m sensing a ‘I want to return to the ranch and spend more
time with family’ comment later this year.

Anyone figure out who the disgruntled person is who would start this rumor? Anyone? Bueller?

You know what, I could care less if he has a drink or three as long as he gets the job done. I don’t think I’d last long in academia, too many stupid rules to follow. I remember we couldn’t have a function with a cash bar at the law school because we were students, but nobody at law school was under 21. Many were coming back after short careers they didn’t like or extended military service. Right after graduation there was an alumni deal for us with a cash bar.

Oh, and the Bob Father would have likely met up with whoever at the Legion Club long before Misty’s, just sayin.

Where there’s smoke there’s fire. When was the last time Ronnie and Hank had to make a public proclamation on an employee?

NU could do soooo much better than a dude that was run out of Oregon and in his 11th hour at Wazzo.

I’m sensing a ‘I want to return to the ranch and spend more
time with family’ comment later this year.

Since you are that confident they could do soooo much better, do you have any names of qualified candidates that you think would do a better job?

The truth is most likely somewhere in the middle. I've been hearing that Moos liked to drink for over a month. I actually just gave the "who doesn't" response to who told me that. Didn't even give it a second thought until all of this came up. Here's what most likely happened. Guy drinks at most booster outings, has some drinks out on the town, so most people only see him and he's got a beer in his hand. He maybe takes it too far one night, and all of a sudden it's an issue.

I'm just glad he's staying. We don't need any more turnover anywhere.

The truth is most likely somewhere in the middle. I've been hearing that Moos liked to drink for over a month. I actually just gave the "who doesn't" response to who told me that. Didn't even give it a second thought until all of this came up. Here's what most likely happened. Guy drinks at most booster outings, has some drinks out on the town, so most people only see him and he's got a beer in his hand. He maybe takes it too far one night, and all of a sudden it's an issue.

I'm just glad he's staying. We don't need any more turnover anywhere.
As an outreach to the fans, maybe Moos should follow your lead and start having morning get-togethers called "Captain and Coke with Bill Moos" or "Spiked Eggnog with Bill Moos" during the holidays.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back