• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moos

Who the heck is behind this attempt to lynch or railroad Bill Moos??? My goodness. Please don't tell me it is a disgruntled booster or Regent.

Just angry at life message board guy with nothing better to do posing as a Husker fan, nothing to see here

I’m not sure we have the people in place to fix our basketball program, but fire Miles after the season anyway and make the best hire you can. Hopefully Moos has the sense to reach out for help and advice. Absolutely need a hiring firm and lots of consultation.

As far as baseball. Erstad is hanging onto his name and the fact that it’s really hard to let him go, which is what we all knew when we hired him. Fix basketball first, then take a look at the baseball program after the season. If he doesn’t make a regional this year, he can GTFO, too. I’m tired of schitty men’s programs.

In today's college BB game, if you are going to be successful you have to have talent. Development is great, but you better recruit some studs. Go with the recruiter who can make kids want to play.
e
If you don’t have a coach that can develop these players for the next level of play thens it first matter. Develop the TEAm concepts

I’m not sure we have the people in place to fix our basketball program, but fire Miles after the season anyway and make the best hire you can. Hopefully Moos has the sense to reach out for help and advice. Absolutely need a hiring firm and lots of consultation.

As far as baseball. Erstad is hanging onto his name and the fact that it’s really hard to let him go, which is what we all knew when we hired him. Fix basketball first, then take a look at the baseball program after the season. If he doesn’t make a regional this year, he can GTFO, too. I’m tired of schitty men’s programs.

I will be the hiring firm AND consultant and I say pay Gregg Marshall whatever you need to to get him here! BOOM, basketball problems solved! (sorry if you were hoping for something that was more in line with what could happen in reality)

I will be the hiring firm AND consultant and I say pay Gregg Marshall whatever you need to to get him here! BOOM, basketball problems solved! (sorry if you were hoping for something that was more in line with what could happen in reality)

While that would be a great hire, I don't see that ever happening. Wichita State has got the money to keep him, and I just don't see him leaving there for this job. He can wait and get better P5 offers.

In today's college BB game, if you are going to be successful you have to have talent. Development is great, but you better recruit some studs. Go with the recruiter who can make kids want to play.
Yes and no ... you absolutely need to recruit and motivate but in today's college environment ... Duke, Kentucky and North Carolina are one-and-done factories. Occasionally you have one-and-done's elsewhere ... Indiana, Murray State, Texas but ... the majority of college basketball is still 4 year program. It would be wonderful if NU could find a 1st round one-and-done NBA player but right now it would be better to find guys who are developable in a 3 or 4 year cycle.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back