• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #09, (L, 77-62) vs CREIGHTON, WED, 12/7 @ PBA, 8:00 pm CST, BTN

And if you are going to front someone, at least know you have some backside help other than the guy with 4 fouls.

Record-wise he's not really better than doc. Save for the one run they had in year 2 his record is remarkably similar to Doc's. As his his offense.
Yeah, I really wanted to say he's the guy. Not so sure we can ever get that guy, but if Creighton can, why can't the Huskers, ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Yeah, I really wanted to say he's the guy. Not so sure we can ever get that guy, but if Creighton can, why can't the Huskers, ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
Just gotta get the right guy eventually by chance.

CU was fortunate in getting both Altman and McDermott at the tail end of their own first stints with "big time" programs. Their fan bases were getting restless and CU capitalized.

Think of the one player we need to make this a game. That one player could be White, or someone who we tried to get but didn't land. We have some really interesting young players, some perfect role players, but we need a gun. Watson can carry some of that load, but it's obvious we needed someone like White to score.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back