• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #09, (L, 77-62) vs CREIGHTON, WED, 12/7 @ PBA, 8:00 pm CST, BTN

Think of the one player we need to make this a game. That one player could be White, or someone who we tried to get but didn't land. We have some really interesting young players, some perfect role players, but we need a gun. Watson can carry some of that load, but it's obvious we needed someone like White to score.
When's the last time we've had "that guy".

Think of the one player we need to make this a game. That one player could be White, or someone who we tried to get but didn't land. We have some really interesting young players, some perfect role players, but we need a gun. Watson can carry some of that load, but it's obvious we needed someone like White to score.
Obviously they need a scorer. But they are much more than 1 player from credibility.

Kansas, can we just mail in the final score for that game? Although, I will lmao if we somehow, someway, pull the upset. kool aid of course.

Does Kansas have a JV squad they could put out there? Would be a heck of an upset if we could pull off the win there though.

What's with these teams dunking the ball on us with less than 10 seconds remaining and the game well in control for them? I think that is so classless, it's disgusting.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back