• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Matt Hayes, Sporting News can't believe Pelini is still here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the internet tough guy who claimed to have all these emails, am I? You sure act very threatened when you're simply asked to produce what you so boldly claim to have in your possession. You're the one looking stupid for bragging and not producing, not me.

P.S. Can I assume you feel by calling me a troll that it automatically absolves you from looking painfully stupid?
While it is true that I live with daily relatively serious pain, I don't really care to engage a fellow as obviously erudite, sophisticated, and as intelligent as you are.

Let the reader decide whether or not I merely lied and invented my email correspondence with the tool Matt Hayes.

How is it bragging to admit I corresponded by email with a tool?

By the way, aren't you the same guy that PM'd me about the now famous Callahan Cannon Shot to ask me for the further inside details?

Not even Urban Meyer?

Just like Frank, there are good arguments to keep Bo.

Frank would have stayed on football merits, I think, but the other issues tipped the scales.

i imagine Urban has a bad stetch somewhere along the line
shoot, TO even had a stretch where he won only 18 of 28 games. Not quite as bad as Frank's 16 win in 26 games, but close and no parity. :)

And I do.

What's your problem, did you have to run home from school the long way, and now you want to be an Internet tough guy?

I owe you nothing.

Troll.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

While it is true that I live with daily relatively serious pain, I don't really care to engage a fellow as obviously erudite, sophisticated, and as intelligent as you are.

Let the reader decide whether or not I merely lied and invented my email correspondence with the tool Matt Hayes.

How is it bragging to admit I corresponded by email with a tool?

By the way, aren't you the same guy that PM'd me about the now famous Callahan Cannon Shot to ask me for the further inside details?

Translation: I got nothin'. And no, I've never PM'd you. In fact, I didn't even know you existed on this board until the last week or so.

just another sign of lowered standards of Husker fans
this wouldn't have rated top 50 back in the day
frickin parity

Parity is the reason why it takes me a good half-hour to decide which pair of boxer shorts to wear each day. Typically, I give up and just keep on the same pair(ity).

Parity is the reason why it takes me a good half-hour to decide which pair of boxer shorts to wear each day. Typically, I give up and just keep on the same pair(ity).

more parity regarding my leopardskin speedos
the 32 waist of the 70's is = to the 44 waist of the modern era

Well, Frank was 16-10 after 2001 for a 61.54% winning percentage and I wasn't shocked in the least. Laugh all you want, but I was right.
OK, I'll laugh.
After a 7-7 season, he re-tooled his staff and went 9-3 before he was fired. 2003 was the last year we lost less than 4 games.

I'm not the internet tough guy who claimed to have all these emails, am I? You sure act very threatened when you're simply asked to produce what you so boldly claim to have in your possession. You're the one looking stupid for bragging and not producing, not me.

P.S. Can I assume you feel by calling me a troll that it automatically absolves you from looking painfully stupid?
Don't feel special. He calls everyone a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back