• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Matt Hayes, Sporting News can't believe Pelini is still here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Bo to make our team more competitive across the board. It has never been about wins and losses for me. Its been about competing and showing improvement. Parity or not, I need to see his teams tackle better, fumble less and get out of their own shadows.
Yep.

Well, Frank was 16-10 after 2001 for a 61.54% winning percentage and I wasn't shocked in the least. Laugh all you want, but I was right.

looks like we're taking a different view of after 2001
I'm look at it as up to 2002,

as it is
any head coach that has coached for any stretch of time will have a period where he goes 16-10
any of your "saviors" will have that blemish or worse
I bet there isn't more than 1 coach with a 6 year span since 1968 that hasn't
pretty high standards for acceptable coaching record you got there

as it is
any head coach that has coached for any stretch of time will have a period where he goes 16-10

Well, I think Switzer is one.

Brother Bobby Bowden had a long stretch but is not the other.

What? If I'm not mistaken you're the one who said "I have the emails to prove it." So prove it or walk away with your tail between your legs...your choice.
And I do.

What's your problem, did you have to run home from school the long way, and now you want to be an Internet tough guy?

I owe you nothing.

Troll.

But unlike all of us, he's getting paid to have opinions on sports. I'd take that gig. Granted, I get paid as a weatherman who lies for a living. Not a bad gig either.

Wait-a-minute, so it's gonna be cold and rainy for the game? Thanks HWM, I almost packed light for Lincoln this weekend. Not cool man, not cool.

as it is

I understood exactly what you meant by your use of the word "after" and gave you the benefit of a doubt that you would understand my usage of the word. See, I'm not such a bad guy after all.

Anyhoo, if you want to believe Frank was the answer then be my guest. I can tell you that a lot of fellow Nebraskans will agree with you while the vast majority of college football fans across the country will laugh in your face. I'll go with my opinion that matches those of countless millions of people as opposed to your opinion that will get roughly 1.5-2 million shaking their heads in agreement.

they both had a stretch where they had a 16-10 or similar stretch
it happens
not a firable offense
Not even Urban Meyer?

Just like Frank, there are good arguments to keep Bo.

Frank would have stayed on football merits, I think, but the other issues tipped the scales.

And I do.

What's your problem, did you have to run home from school the long way, and now you want to be an Internet tough guy?

I owe you nothing.

Troll.

I'm not the internet tough guy who claimed to have all these emails, am I? You sure act very threatened when you're simply asked to produce what you so boldly claim to have in your possession. You're the one looking stupid for bragging and not producing, not me.

P.S. Can I assume you feel by calling me a troll that it automatically absolves you from looking painfully stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back