• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Looks like these are the alt unis and they are for the Whisky game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them for a couple reasons...

1. I like the look...more or less. Not perfect but something like this never is.

2. It shows there are some people down in lincoln that aren't stuck in the 50's

3. Most importantly to me I like it because it will really tick a certain segment of people off...and that's fun IMO.

I didn't expect to agree with #3, but reading through this thread it's clearly a great opportunity. :Biggrin:

I'd rather not have the N on the front, but I'm down for these.

It's ONE game for ONE year. Next year they can do something else.

Just looked at the uni's that Michigan are using for the game against Bama. Appear to have the same socks....

socks.jpg

NU Equipment just posted on Twitter that the jerseys will be for sale!! I sure hope that means the game-used ones! :woohoo:

Shoes are the best part of this Uni....I guess I didn't really know what to expect. Knee jerk reaction for these uni's though, I think they are weak. They could have done a camo scheme and paid tribute to the troops. There were many different styles and avenues they could have pursued, this was a little unexpected.

I will get over it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back