• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lincoln Southeast DT Bryson Williams Commits To Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I could be way off, I would assume that Diaco knows he needs to recruit as local as possible as long as they fit. It appears to me he took the emotion out this one, knowing what he needs, this would have been an 'emotion' offer. He doesn't seem to fit perfectly anywhere. There is a fine line between want and need.
Let's hope he doesn't fit at UW either. Nothing against the kid, I hope he's an All-American on a 3-9 UW team. :Biggrin:

He might have to pay double to see the Wisconsin game this fall in Lincoln after using that picture for his commitment announcement. Maybe he will have to sit in row 99 in the south endzone.

Oh...best of luck to him in his academic and athletic endeavors. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
He might have to pay double to see the Wisconsin game this fall in Lincoln after using that picture for his commitment announcement. Maybe he will have to sit in row 99 in the south endzone.

Oh...best of luck to him in his academic and athletic endeavors. :thumbsup:

:Biggrin:

Can you imagine the razzing he will get to boot. ;) :Lol:

:Biggrin:

Can you imagine the razzing he will get to boot. ;) :Lol:

Mr. Williams better be careful how he handles this because he could put a rather large target on his back when he starts playing. He could end up seeing quite a few double teams in the future. Nebraska handled his recruitment with pure class and he needs to remember/respect that.

As they say...don't poke the bear.

bear.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed....

Mr. Williams better be careful how he handles this because he could put a rather large target on his back when he starts playing. He could end up seeing quite a few double teams in the future. Nebraska handled his recruitment with pure class and he needs to remember/respect that.

As they say...don't poke the bear.

bear.jpg

You do not let a D1 in-state player leave the state to play for an opponent which has your number! For the possibility that you might get someone better. I don't remember Osborne letting in-state players get away.
He let Larry Station, Randy Jostes, Shawn Ridley, Richard Bass, Scott Frost and I'm sure others got away from TO

Last edited:

Need to remind people he is not originally from Nebraska dying to play for the Huskers. We were just another offer for him, and while proximity would have been in our favor, if he hadn't moved from Illinois here a few years ago, no one would care we didn't offer him due to not fitting what we wanted. We absolutely have better people on our board that we turned away because we didn't have a spot for them. Judge Culpepper, Daniel Carson, and then Avery in the mix if Watts doesn't qualify all are probably better prospects than this kid. Now, I would agree that we had proximity for a P5 player in our favor, and if we don't land those guys I just listed this probably becomes more of an issue. But it's absolutely not at this point.

Last edited:
Need to remind people he is not originally from Nebraska dying to play for the Huskers. We were just another offer for him, and while proximity would have been in our favor, if he hadn't moved from Illinois here a few years ago, no one would care we didn't offer him due to not fitting what we wanted. We absolutely have better people on our board that we turned away because we didn't have a spot for them. Judge Culpepper, Daniel Carson, and then Avery in the mix if Watts doesn't qualify all are probably better prospects than this kid. Now, I would agree that we had proximity for a P5 player in our favor, and if we don't land those guys I just listed this probably becomes more of an issue. But it's absolutely not at this point.

Bold says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back