• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It’s Official: Welcome Matt Rhule

I'm over getting excited about coaching hires, I'm at the I have to see it on the field stage. However, I will say this is another promising hire, just like 2 of the last 3. I selfishly hope we can keep Mickey, and Busch on staff, though I think they will both have options. No one is mentioning Bill Busch, but what he did with special teams, and then the defense was amazing considering what he started with.
Agree on all points. As for the importance of Mickey or Bush. Several players have said they are ride or die with MJ have not heard the same with BB. So if it is only one I choose MJ.

Ok I'm getting chills! The excitement is growing already and what a way to start this locomotive than with a win over Iowa and an incredible celebration! I heard people were lighting off fireworks on Lincoln!
My.cousin was pissed that he didn't have any and said that he was considering streaking instead... Just in case anyone in Omaha got a spectacle. (I think he was kidding?)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back