• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It’s Official: Welcome Matt Rhule

Waiting for my verdict ....

ixA5Fvh.jpg

The Ryan Leaf of coaching hires. The all-time biggest bust in college football.

yeah...thats fair bro..very fair and understandable.
I so desperately want to see this program succeed again for the kids playing and the great fans of Nebraska! That's not to much to ask for is it? Watching yesterday's game was like watching the Huskers beat Florida State in the Orange Bowl all over again! Watching those kids celebrate was like nothing I've seen before. GBfR! Funny thing is? Same score!

Last edited:

I expect trash talk from some Husker fans. I love the hire. One hesitation I have, he told us Panther fans that he looked forward to coaching Cam Newton, but then cut Cam. I don't honestly know if it was his decision alone.

Point is, he may be saying nice things about Mickey but I'm not going to put a lot of credence in him (Mickey) staying... although I'm sure Trev covered it in their discussions.

I expect trash talk from some Husker fans. I love the hire. One hesitation I have, he told us Panther fans that he looked forward to coaching Cam Newton, but then cut Cam. I don't honestly know if it was his decision alone.

Point is, he may be saying nice things about Mickey but I'm not going to put a lot of credence in him (Mickey) staying... although I'm sure Trev covered it in their discussions.
Everyone is assuming coach Joseph won't be swept away for a head coaching position somewhere else.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back