• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It’s Official: Welcome Matt Rhule

I caught those comments by Rhule about SF and figured it would ruffle feathers.

I also thought about how people complained about SF saying negative things about what his predecessor left him.

So, if trashing the old coach was bad, maybe it’s ok to say nice things? It also has the added benefit of not saying negative things about the team you are about to take over.

I feel like Rhule has basically put a stake in the ground that states he won't blame Frost for any possible growing pains during the rebuild. I love that.

I also thought about how people complained about SF saying negative things about what his predecessor left him.

So, if trashing the old coach was bad, maybe it’s ok to say nice things? It also has the added benefit of not saying negative things about the team you are about to take over.
Understand the introductory courtesy remarks.

With an 8 year contract, I suspect the buyout will be very high, especially in the early years. He will probably leave at some point, but it won't be too soon.

I noticed that. Trashing the old staff is bad form, and the first thing frost did. Bad omen. Thanks Coach Rhule for restoring some level of decorum.

Can somebody do a meme based on Tolkien's "one ring to rule the all"? Maybe an image of Matt with the slogan "One man to Rhule them all!"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back