• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is this a Power 5 staff?

I was responding to the poster that said "Held is a Stud" then you two Kool Aid chuggers decided to try to break me down when I dared to say he had not achieved stud status. I can't even remember who called him stud. What is pathetic is your attempt to pull me into a debate with continued weak evidence. When I say I didn't know if he could coach, I meant it just like I typed it. I'm not at practice are you? I see no evidence at all that he is anything special but I give him some leeway due to the o line.
I'm the one that called him a stud. I stand by it too.

I'm still waiting for the evidence of all the stuff I made up. Since you felt the need to call me a liar, please provide it so I can learn to be a better poster.

Find that jar of Koolaid I'm chugging or where anyone anointed Held as a legend. That's a good starting point.

I'm the one that called him a stud. I stand by it too.
And I don't think he's earned that in anyway yet. I might be willing to concede he is a stud recruiter but I am waiting on more evidence regarding his coaching. I DO NOT think he should be fired. Sorry to derail your post and I try to remember it's ok to not think the same but I'm looking for real progress out of how our backs make the most out of what they got rather than using a recruit and a good back that makes an NFL roster as evidence of a stud coach.

You too, Nash. No hard feelings, btw. I know we are all frustrated.
Hey, thanks Mack. You have my favorite running post on Hot Topics and I've enjoyed reading your stuff. It's ok not to agree and for the record I really don't know whether the guy can coach. I can see where you took my defense as an attack on him. The good or sad thing, depending on how you look at it is that I would never have got in this argument a couple of years ago because apathy was setting in. This has been a tough season and yes we are all frustrated and looking for answers. Apologies for the snark and classy of you to post back.

Hey, thanks Mack. You have my favorite running post on Hot Topics and I've enjoyed reading your stuff. It's ok not to agree and for the record I really don't know whether the guy can coach. I can see where you took my defense as an attack on him. The good or sad thing, depending on how you look at it is that I would never have got in this argument a couple of years ago because apathy was setting in. This has been a tough season and yes we are all frustrated and looking for answers. Apologies for the snark and classy of you to post back.
We're all good, homie. I think it's prudent to maintain a wait and see approach with this staff until the results start to reveal themselves. I didnt expect it this year, but I also didnt think NU would look this bad. It's so hard for anyone outside of the program to know what's going on behind the scenes that may be inhibiting progress though. The simple stuff like line play we all see, but what's causing that? Why aren't they playing better? I have no problem with questioning some of the staff decisions. They aren't infallible nor are they above accountability. I just feel it gets over the top here after a loss. Anyway, you're a solid poster. Sorry for going flame thrower.

I was responding to the poster that said "Held is a Stud" then you two Kool Aid chuggers decided to try to break me down when I dared to say he had not achieved stud status. I can't even remember who called him stud. What is pathetic is your attempt to pull me into a debate with continued weak evidence. When I say I didn't know if he could coach, I meant it just like I typed it. I'm not at practice are you? I see no evidence at all that he is anything special but I give him some leeway due to the o line.

While Mack and I aren't "Kool Aid Chuggers", I guess I would ask why that would be bad? I'd rather continue on like that than whatever you and the rodent do.

As opposed to madrat, who lies outrageously and expresses an alternate reality.

No need to post this. He was already given a thread ban and a couple of days vacation for the personal attack he made against you.

You knew when you posted thus it was and is a personal attack.

So you get a thread ban a couple of days off too

RR

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back