• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Impact of early signing day

Jan 2016:

Pal we have 16 national championships and we recruit the southern athletes really well. Once we convinced them to stop playing basketball we have been on a roll and will continue to ROLL TIDE!! By the way pal we pay a lot more than your 2.7 million for our coaches and always will

Last edited:
Wrong pal I'm a LSU fan Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!
Any comments now, bruh? I always thought you were just a tool, but now I know it is much more than that. You are an obviously ignorant and intellectually deficient human posing as a Husker fan. I don't care if I get my first vacation in 15 years on here for saying that, the truth is what it is. You seem to find enjoyment in being an antagonist. That is a fine endeavor, but hardly a marketable skill. Enjoy your pathetic life.

Any comments now, bruh? I always thought you were just a tool, but now I know it is much more than that. You are an obviously ignorant and intellectually deficient human posing as a Husker fan. I don't care if I get my first vacation in 15 years on here for saying that, the truth is what it is. You seem to find enjoyment in being an antagonist. That is a fine endeavor, but hardly a marketable skill. Enjoy your pathetic life.
Damn!

Don't get to worked up, it is just his shtick.

C

It's ok because he calls everyone pal.

Don't worry about getting a vacation. I have lots of brochures and can make some recommendations...

Thread ban and Warning

No need to post this

You are one if the good guys and know better

RR

Well, he recruited the guys whom left, didn’t he? I don’t know how much difference 2 months would make. Maybe some better, more clear evaluations. Who knows. I can’t make any more excuses for him now. He’s had two years and his team still looks like a Riley coached team on the field. I would have never thought, and I’m pretty sure you’d agree with that. At some point, SF had to be accountable for the product on the field. It’s his team now. I’m fairly certain, you, me, and most everyone else on this board did NOT expect back to back losing seasons, with little to no improvement in year 2. Yes, he prolly needs more time, but time is often extended when there is tangible evidence of improvement on the field. We haven’t seen that, yet.
It's hilarious that people think this team isn't better than MR's last season. Not a lot a better but come on, that team was horrible. They got blown out by a 5-7 Minnesota team and then absolutely embarrassed by a 6-5 Iowa team at home on senior day.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back