• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois @ Nebraska Game Thread (11/21/20)

The second half will tell us a lot about Frost and his other coaches' ability to adjust and motivate this team.

Here's to looking forward to a dramatic improvement and/or Husker comeback. GBR!

Last edited:

Can you imagine how great a quarterback McKenzie Milton might have been if he had different coaching? Is it possible he was coached "down" to his level of performance at UCF??

So SF is only good with a great QB, ouch.

C

I really thought Frost was the answer to getting us back on track. I know it’s still early, but I can’t lie he has to own a majority of this ridiculousness and it’s a D for me right now. And should Moos leave, retire etc. in the midst of Frost being in La La Land and looking as terrible as he does, he should be very concerned.
He has nothing to be concerned about. He is filthy rich. And if he’s fired, he’ll still be filthy rich. I really believe the amount of money that’s paid in athletics causes a lack of motivation naturally. You’re just not as motivated anymore. You have more money than you will ever know what to do with. Only the cats that stay very hungry, become good to great coaches.

Now I understand why we don't try and pass down field. We can't pass at all.

It's crazy that we struggle to complete even the most basic throws while most every other team in the country seem to be able to throw the ball all over the yard. Our passing game is as bad if not worse than any of the Military Academy teams......It's really embarrassing.

Which coach held, or jumped offsides? Give me the name of the coach making the bad snaps......or the one that cannot catch the ball, or read a defense well enough to hit an open receiver.
The ones that are training them.

I watched several MAC QB's this week that light years ahead of any QB we've had in the last 15 years! How the hell are Husker fans supposed to stay positive with the debacle we're watching today? It's time to through the apathy switch and find other actives for my Saturdays.

Linebackers look awful, can’t cover Illinois receivers, I completely agree with those of you that say this is the worst half under frost. At this point this group of coaches can’t develop players, can’t get a team ready to play, and roll out the most undisciplined team in the big 10.

I am saying that none of the players are showing effort. The coaches have been just as bad today, if not worse, but they aren't playing the game. They are losing the adjustment and scheming side, for sure, but they are not playing the game. The players are out of place, far too often, not locking down the edge, and that is on them. The fact that the coaches aren't making changes or adjustments is all on the staff.

This game is showing that this team from HCSF down is not very good today.

3 years in and 90% SF players, yep all on SF and his staff. If there is a lack of effort then that is on the coaches as well. Trying to put this on the few left over MR players is hilarious.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back