• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois @ Nebraska Game Thread (11/21/20)

Can you imagine how great a quarterback McKenzie Milton might have been if he had different coaching? Is it possible he was coached "down" to his level of performance at UCF??

No, but when half the time our QB has to guess where the snap will be, it sure doesn't help.
There’s no doubt the snaps have played a big part in the offense’s crappiness, but LM just don’t know what he’s doing when it comes to the passing game.

The poorest performance this year. I can deal with loosing if they played as hard as they could with some heart. I'm not seeing any drive this game no life at all

I really thought Frost was the answer to getting us back on track. I know it’s still early, but I can’t lie he has to own a majority of this ridiculousness and it’s a D for me right now. And should Moos leave, retire etc. in the midst of Frost being in La La Land and looking as terrible as he does, he should be very concerned.

Have to make a change at QB

More than likely Adrian

However it's a free year and part of me is why not let Smothers have a go as I think he is the future anyway and have said that for awhile

As for Luke would make a great WR with his wheels etc etc

There's so much wrong with this team it's honestly hard to know where to start. I guess we have to start with HCSF. I wanted him succeed but we're just as bad as last season and the one before. Heck his first season we had games we actually looked like a football team! Sadly this entire SF experiment simply isn't working out. We're just as bad now as under MR and in some respects worse.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back