• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois @ Nebraska Game Thread (11/21/20)

Look at the lack of discipline, penalties, and lack of execution all over the field. The coaches cannot produce effort from players, they can coach them up, teach them, and punish them, that's it. Coaches aren't responsible for holding, or false starts, targeting, PI, or defensive holding. Poor effort and being an inferior athlete means you cannot man up and play against the player across from you. That is on recruiting, or more importantly the lack of, and the players. Saturday is all on the players, coaches can make adjustments and changes, without effort it is all for nothing.

LOL, this is not on any of the players. This is pure player development or the lack of.

C

Now I understand why we don't try and pass down field. We can't pass at all.
Adrian can... but he still might have thrown a pick on that one... That has to be sideline or nobody... can't try to throw it over the left shoulder..

Last edited:

I thought LM deserved a shot.....

Time to bring AM back in
Kind of thought so too, but AM has played well against these guys in the past.

LM is throwing late, not seeing the open man, and just missing throws. There have been plays there and he hasn't made them. He doesn't have it today and Scott should have figured that out earlier. AM could have brought some momentum into the locker room.

I yearn for the days of Mike Grant slinging the football all over as compared to what we have today.

Look at the lack of discipline, penalties, and lack of execution all over the field. The coaches cannot produce effort from players, they can coach them up, teach them, and punish them, that's it. Coaches aren't responsible for holding, or false starts, targeting, PI, or defensive holding. Poor effort and being an inferior athlete means you cannot man up and play against the player across from you. That is on recruiting, or more importantly the lack of, and the players. Saturday is all on the players, coaches can make adjustments and changes, without effort it is all for nothing.
This is 100% on the coaches...100%

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back