• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I think it is time to move on.

He portrayed himself as a football coach, and only had a handful of years coaching 8-man on the rez. Hell, it even got him an SI article, since Max didn't bother to vet him. A quick check on LinkedIn showed his inflated claims.

Which makes me skeptical when I see a person claim coaching experience in one post, but career military in another. I'm impressed that once you were finally back stateside you were able to land an assistant position at a major school in NY. Usually there's a chronological progression from other jobs to get that.
So you're skeptical. Cool. Ask me if I give a damn.

An unbelievable nightmarish HUSKER football season has come to a fitting close. There isn't much to say about the 3-9 season debacle that hasn't already been mentioned so I'll just add that when we as HUSKER fans think it can't get any worse, Coach Frost and his team once again manage to show us just how wrong we are.

I addressed my playing and coaching in another post long before that one. Why the obsession with who I am? Why is it weird?

isn't it funny how you can claim to be whoever you want without being required to prove it.. despite possible conflicting info. Good times

isn't it funny how you can claim to be whoever you want without being required to prove it.. despite possible conflicting info. Good times
Isn't it funny how people you've never met before can be so obsessed with details of someone else's personal life? Good times.

Note: none of my information is conflicting. Do you need a timeline of my life to help you out?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back