• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I think it is time to move on.

They care about the chance to turn a program around, so they take the job. They care about a paycheck, so they take the job. They care about their resume, so they take the job. They care about their future head coach opportunities, so they take the job.

What you think they care about and what they actually care about, are probably 2 different things. I know, because I've been there, at a much lower level.

lol, ok since you thought it was a good idea to go there, let's.

at what level and what position did you coach, oh and which school?

Last edited:

lol, ok since you thought it was a good idea to go there, let's.

at what level and what position did you coach, oh and which school?
I was a grad asst at an FCS school. Not a big deal, but it definitely gives you an eye into how the wheels turn for coaches.

I now am an asst at a major high school in Upstate NY.

Not extremely great experience, but probably more than most here, and certainly enough to have a decent understanding of how coaches approach their futures and potential hires.

DU has to put it together and take their best shot against ND in the post season.

So far we've feasted against lessor opponents (other than Western Michigan).
Sioux off to rough start at 9-5. get us now

I was a grad asst at an FCS school. Not a big deal, but it definitely gives you an eye into how the wheels turn for coaches.

Not extremely great experience, but probably more than most here, and certainly enough to have a decent understanding of how coaches approach their futures and potential hires.

Oh, so now you are downplaying this "I know what I am talking about" stuff.. go figure.

Which FCS school were you a grad assistant at?

Oh, so now you are downplaying this "I know what I am talking about" stuff.. go figure.

Which FCS school were you a grad assistant at?
Not downplaying at all. Just speaking facts. I do believe I know enough to make the statements I made.

Have a good night

Just think. Starting tomorrow or Monday we'll probably start hearing announcements. Or at least rumors will get meatier.

Is AM staying or going? Maybe new OC will be announced, leading to more answers on assistants. News on Snyder dude maybe.

It's gotta start rolling in cuz there's work to do that needs these answers. Should get plenty interesting this week! Don't ya think?!?

Just think. Starting tomorrow or Monday we'll probably start hearing announcements. Or at least rumors will get meatier.

Is AM staying or going? Maybe new OC will be announced, leading to more answers on assistants. News on Snyder dude maybe.

It's gotta start rolling in cuz there's work to do that needs these answers. Should get plenty interesting this week! Don't ya think?!?
god I hope so. This is gonna be a long 8 months. Already tired of nothing but losing topics. Maybe some coaching upgrades will provide some hope.

NW will beat Huskers in Dublin.

No change in 2022. 3 wins and 9 losses. Victories .... FCS North Dakota, Ga. Southern and Hoosiers or Rutgers. (thank god, no more tOSU & MSU schedule)
So the Huskers hang over half a hundred on NW and their score wasn't even an impressive one and you all of a sudden feel Northwestern is going to come out of the gates swinging haymakers. Well, I guess we are all entitled to our own fantasies.

So the Huskers hang over half a hundred on NW and their score wasn't even an impressive one and you all of a sudden feel Northwestern is going to come out of the gates swinging haymakers. Well, I guess we are all entitled to our own fantasies.
Different seasons in northwestern is seldom bad two in a row. I also remember rolling up 77 points on Arizona State and winning by about 50 in 1995. They shut us out the following year.

Weird. In your "Who am I thread" you were a military man, with inside connections to the Huskers. But no mention of coaching...

So...who are you?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back