• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I don't suppose there is any way

oh-look-a-squirrel.jpg

A perfect example is this thread:

Someone started a thread to try to be positive, and the VERY FIRST REPLY was someone dropping a turd in it, and continues to crap in it for several posts.
Yep, that is what he does, constantly.

Or you could confine your bitching to a couple of threads and wallow in your world of negativity in a more isolated manner. What happens is some of the loud mouth types come into every thread with the same bitching and basically run off most of the good posters. Have you noticed you don’t see much from guys who actually used to post good stuff on here? There are thousands of pages of quality discussion happening in private messages that could be happening here, but the Bitch Brigade makes it just not worth the aggravation. Seems a pretty simple thing to figure out, and the answer isn’t ‘start threads about other things’ just so they can be ruined.
On the other hand, you (and others) do have the option of not clicking on a thread. You understand that right?

Or any thread, since they all get contaminated eventually?
In all fairness, starting a positive thread on here and demanding or expecting it to stay positive would probably result in a very short thread.

But in all fairness back to you…..that specific post/poster is the epitome of negative with no real rational brought to the table. I don’t believe that is the average poster.

Or you could confine your bitching to a couple of threads and wallow in your world of negativity in a more isolated manner. What happens is some of the loud mouth types come into every thread with the same bitching and basically run off most of the good posters. Have you noticed you don’t see much from guys who actually used to post good stuff on here? There are thousands of pages of quality discussion happening in private messages that could be happening here, but the Bitch Brigade makes it just not worth the aggravation. Seems a pretty simple thing to figure out, and the answer isn’t ‘start threads about other things’ just so they can be ruined.

Sorry but I am not bitching in multiple threads, you must have me confused with some others.

And to your point about jumping into threads and running off good posters? You mean like what you and others did with ***?

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back