• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I don't suppose there is any way

pigeon-popcorn.gif

Or you could confine your bitching to a couple of threads and wallow in your world of negativity in a more isolated manner. What happens is some of the loud mouth types come into every thread with the same bitching and basically run off most of the good posters. Have you noticed you don’t see much from guys who actually used to post good stuff on here? There are thousands of pages of quality discussion happening in private messages that could be happening here, but the Bitch Brigade makes it just not worth the aggravation. Seems a pretty simple thing to figure out, and the answer isn’t ‘start threads about other things’ just so they can be ruined.

Conversely, you are always a paragon of class and respect. Your posts definitely don't spark an image in my mind of a meathead in a bar, full of unspent rage, just waiting for someone to fight.

Conversely, you are always a paragon of class and respect. Your posts definitely don't spark an image in my mind of a meathead in a bar, full of unspent rage, just waiting for someone to fight.
Respect is earned, not a prerequisite. Those who spend their every effort on this board to create negativity or spew derogatory comments about poster or the staff deserve all the disdain they receive. The fact you feel the need to point fingers at others suggests you are laughable in trying to portray yourself as a victim.

Respect is earned, not a prerequisite. Those who spend their every effort on this board to create negativity or spew derogatory comments about poster or the staff deserve all the disdain they receive. The fact you feel the need to point fingers at others suggests you are laughable in trying to portray yourself as a victim.

Now that's an odd take, but whatever. So, what do you think about all black alternates?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back