• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I don't suppose there is any way

Ringo

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
to NOT start ANOTHER thread about firing Frost or replacement coaches and just wait 4 games and see how things play out?
Maybe let the new AD handle this and then see what you think.

Support the players as much as possible for the next 5-6 weeks and see what happens?

At the very least, just post in one of the dozens of threads that already cover this topic....please...

l3diAgH9338UgOrHW.gif

to NOT start ANOTHER thread about firing Frost or replacement coaches and just wait 4 games and see how things play out?

Support the players as much as possible for the next 5-6 weeks and see what happens?

At the very least, just post in one of the dozens of threads that already cover this topic....please...
That's cool with me.

So whatcha want to talk about?

Last edited:
No shot.

I'd love to be wrong, but it's not going to happen.

Having said that, I will say that with what I've seen from this team this fall, anything is possible. Yes. Anything.

IMO, they're capable of going either 4-0 to finish the season and shock the work, including all those who've been circling this team like flies around a trash can.....OR...they could go 0-4 and shock even the most ardent supporters of the team.

81DMQkoVSdL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back