• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I don't suppose there is any way

angry-you-cant-be.gif

That's cool with me.

So whatcha want to talk about?
I’m hoping NU jumps out to a 14-0 lead against Purdue. They seem to play much better when playing with the lead. Adversity is where this team has issues. They get behind, they are usually toast. Generally, it doesn’t work out well.

Well then start threads about other things and talk about that. Nobody is stopping any of you from starting threads about all the positives going on with the team or talking about how the defense will try to defend the Purdue passing attack.

This is the Nebraska football forum where people come to talk about it and right now that team is 2 losses of the next 4 from having a 4th losing season in a row and no bowl. That might dominate the topic of discussion. Don't like it, then be the change you want to see.

And maybe ease back on attacking those who have seen enough and are upset with the product on the field, they are not being unreasonable.

C

Well then start threads about other things and talk about that. Nobody is stopping any of you from starting threads about all the positives going on with the team or talking about how the defense will try to defend the Purdue passing attack.

This is the Nebraska football forum where people come to talk about it and right now that team is 2 losses of the next 4 from having a 4th losing season in a row and no bowl. That might dominate the topic of discussion. Don't like it, then be the change you want to see.

And maybe ease back on attacking those who have seen enough and are upset with the product on the field, they are not being unreasonable.

C
Or you could confine your bitching to a couple of threads and wallow in your world of negativity in a more isolated manner. What happens is some of the loud mouth types come into every thread with the same bitching and basically run off most of the good posters. Have you noticed you don’t see much from guys who actually used to post good stuff on here? There are thousands of pages of quality discussion happening in private messages that could be happening here, but the Bitch Brigade makes it just not worth the aggravation. Seems a pretty simple thing to figure out, and the answer isn’t ‘start threads about other things’ just so they can be ruined.

Or you could confine your bitching to a couple of threads and wallow in your world of negativity in a more isolated manner. What happens is some of the loud mouth types come into every thread with the same bitching and basically run off most of the good posters. Have you noticed you don’t see much from guys who actually used to post good stuff on here? There are thousands of pages of quality discussion happening in private messages that could be happening here, but the Bitch Brigade makes it just not worth the aggravation. Seems a pretty simple thing to figure out, and the answer isn’t ‘start threads about other things’ just so they can be ruined.

A perfect example is this thread:

Someone started a thread to try to be positive, and the VERY FIRST REPLY was someone dropping a turd in it, and continues to crap in it for several posts.

I read your post and really thought about it. So in total seriousness I agree with you. I’m one of the jerks that’s posting too much negativity. It’s one thing to state my opinion but a whole different thing to repeat myself over and over. I know I’m out of line when Crab starts getting on me.

I also was part of a couple private threads and I unprovoked started hurling insults at certain posters from that thread. I apologized to MABC but it wasn’t as sincere as it should have been. Let me make this clear. MABC never was anything but respectful to me. He actually seemed to take a interest in my life and me. The guy treated me really good and I made fun of him for no reason other than to be funny. I sometimes think I’m funnier than I truly am. I miss his posts and others that where intelligent. Unfortunately we’ve all spent a year fighting and it’s hard to get back to normal. I myself will make a effort not to make any fire Frost threads. Personally I would rather see him be successful. I have two more months on here and would like them to go smoothly. GBR!!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back