• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hutmacher wrestling

Coach Manning was on the 1620 radio show yesterday and said Nash will wrestle Friday night against Iowa. The dual will also be broadcast on BTN. I love him being out their but he has a long ways to go to complete at this level.

Coach Manning was on the 1620 radio show yesterday and said Nash will wrestle Friday night against Iowa. The dual will also be broadcast on BTN. I love him being out their but he has a long ways to go to complete at this level.
I will be watching to see how he does. The Iowa wrestler will be ready!

Last edited:
It’ll be treated like a big time boxing match. The mat will be on a platform, the crowd lights will be dimmed with a spotlight affect on the mat. It’ll be a real cool watch even for the non wrestling fan

"Hill wrestled at 195 pounds as a senior in high school after winning a state title at 220 as a junior. Wrestling up a weight class was something he embraced when he came to Iowa."

The Polar Bear is probably going to have a weight advantage!

"Hill wrestled at 195 pounds as a senior in high school after winning a state title at 220 as a junior. Wrestling up a weight class was something he embraced when he came to Iowa."

Hill is 12-4 at HWT so it should be a good test for Nash.

He usually had a weight advantage in his high school matches. I watched him in his last year at Fargo where he placed 3rd in both Freestyle and Greco. Both guys who beat him were smaller then him.

I am eagerly anticipating this matchup.
I've always respected the big linemen who wrestle.
Both sports complement each other nicely.
Good luck Nash.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back