• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers -2.5 Over/Under 48: Update -3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach speak.....I would think he will have to go through the concussion checks this week by the medical staff.....

Bielema said Wisconsin wide receiver Jared Abbrederis felt good coming off the bus after the 24-21 loss to Penn State. Abbrederis left the game after a big hit. Bielema expects him back for Tuesday’s game.

http://sports.omaha.com/2012/11/25/big-ten-championship-bo-bielema-talk-title-game/

if it was a legit concussion this seems pretty reckless

If we do not spot them two touchdowns, like we did in the first game, we should do very well in this game.

Wisconsin isn't very good. But NU tends to play to the level of the competition when the level is sub-par. NU "should have" pounded wisco the first time, NW, MSU and Iowa...but didn't. The line makes sense given that fact. Like HWM said though...it wouldn't surprise me if NU ran away from them...they just haven't shown the consistency to expect that.

We fall behind in the second half of this one and we aint coming back. And who ever thinks Wisconsin is playing for revenge is wrong, they're playing for a conference title. They will be a lot looser because the expectations on them will be lower but the huskers will be maxing the scale on the pucker factor as they HAVE to win this one. Losing the CCG to a team with 5 losses will definitely rile up the masses.....so the question that will tell ya who is gonna win is this: Are they playing to win, or are they playing not to lose.

Last edited:
so the question that will tell ya who is gonna win is this: Are they playing to win, or are they playing not to lose.

Goes back to the statement Bo made weeks ago about these guys wanting this bad. They will play to win! As long as we are not our own worst enemy, we win this title.

Ridiculous line...we should be favored by a touchdown. Vegas is going to lose their behinds on this one. Take Nebraska all day on this line.

Then bet it. I would be hesitant base on two of our best interior players being out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back