• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers -2.5 Over/Under 48: Update -3

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://host.madison.com/sports/coll...cle_11014382-3717-11e2-a53e-001a4bcf887a.html

Bielema made it sound like Borland will be ready for Nebraska.
“If I’m a betting man, he’ll play,” Bielema said. “He ran Tuesday and Wednesday and wasn’t responding as fast after he (had) made progress. ... He didn’t feel ready to practice Thursday, which is our decision time.”
Leading wide receiver Jared Abbrederis left the game with a head injury after a collision in the fourth quarter. Bielema had no update on his status.
Right guard Kyle Costigan also left the game briefly with an undisclosed injury but returned.

Read more: http://host.madison.com/sports/coll...717-11e2-a53e-001a4bcf887a.html#ixzz2DGPEvoFx

This will be our toughest game of the year. The line seems right to me. They want payback for Lincoln. I am very concerned about this game.

This will be our toughest game of the year. The line seems right to me. They want payback for Lincoln. I am very concerned about this game.

If they consider it a revenge game, then we will roll them good. Revenge rarely wins football games. I think Bielema is a good coach and won't make the mistake of trying to motivate his team in that way...look for another nail biter.

If they consider it a revenge game, then we will roll them good. Revenge rarely wins football games. I think Bielema is a good coach and won't make the mistake of trying to motivate his team in that way...look for another nail biter.

I agree it will be a close game. Maher better be on his game come Saturday.

The line indicates that one play could make the difference, as in a last second FG.

A 2.5 fav against a 5 loss team..what does this say about us other than we hope we win and dont have to face an SEC team in a Fla bowl. It will be ugly if that happens folks trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back