• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How much to pay out frosts contract?

Things are worse than when Riley was fired at half of the Northern Illinois game.
I agree. This team is absolutely horrible....and that's just on the field.

I can't imagine a player on twitter posting a bunch of laugh emojis during the game and the top recruit expressing doubt on twitter bodes well for the behind the scenes situation either.

If you made me give odds on Frost being here in 2022 I'd say less than 50% right now.

Fact of the matter is we don’t have any more talent than Illinois Purdue Minnesota etc. I don’t care what the recruiting rankings say. Illinois has way better receivers than we do. And certainly a QB that can throw better than AM or LM. We are who we are and we will be this way for a couple more years. More if they don’t develop the frosh and sophs.
Top to bottom, I would argue Nebraska does have better talent than Illinois, NW, Minn, except at QB. The problem is that talent doesn’t get to see the field, and when talent is on the field, the scheme does not present them with opportunities. This offense has gotten worse every game since Colorado 2018, barring the Minn game that year, and last year’s Illinois game where neither team suited up a defense.

Last edited:

Scott Frost is the worst NU coach of the post-T.O. era. And there’s fierce competition for that dubious distinction.

No. That would be Riley. But....Frost could be unless he wins at least of the last four. Just my opinion.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back