• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How much to pay out frosts contract?

Frost just about needs to clean house. Absolutely ZERO player development going on and if Frost wants to keep his job he will HAVE to do something!

MO only.. Frost is not going anywhere next year or the year after.
Yeah enough holding onto these coaches where we see any player development..

Frost just about needs to clean house. Absolutely ZERO player development going on and if Frost wants to keep his job he will HAVE to do something!

MO only.. Frost is not going anywhere next year or the year after.
I agree frost isn’t going anywhere next year but I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets fired at the end of year five the way it’s going.

the reality is nu will have to get an up and comer from a western michigan type program ala Fleck. Those guys would take the job. Or a bama oc/dc. Couldn't possibly be worse than Frost.
Like Frost? The national coach of the year the season before he was hired

I agree frost isn’t going anywhere next year but I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets fired at the end of year five the way it’s going.

If he makes some serious changes at the end of this year then I think he should get no less than 2 more years, if he does nothing, then I have to agree with next year being possible final year.

I have said all along that we can't keep firing coaches, and I still believe that, but if he does nothing then that tells me all I need to know.

But there is a chance a different coach will be an upgrade, we know now what NU has in Frost...a loser in the B1G
For sure there is a chance but really it’s a moot point cause he’s going nowhere for another couple of years. Besides the lack of money to payout his contract, he’s gonna get more chances because of who he is. I think Moos and Green need to send him a message and no contact extension this year

the reality is nu will have to get an up and comer from a western michigan type program ala Fleck. Those guys would take the job. Or a bama oc/dc. Couldn't possibly be worse than Frost.
Yup. That’s a big if on whether or not you could get an Aranda type guy to come here. If you were the next hot assistant with a chance at a head job unfortunately Nebraska would be near the bottom of the list of those jobs. Nebraska is unique in its unwavering expectations. Ask Frank or Bo.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back