• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How much to pay out frosts contract?

Just had a current player and two committed recruits tweet about how they don’t know what’s going on... you tell me.
Answers my question. If we have cancer in the program, best to cut it off now. $30 mill is a lot, but you have to do what you have to do.

Just had a current player and two committed recruits tweet about how they don’t know what’s going on... you tell me.

We just need to pray for a better showing against Iowa on Black Friday. Then we can at least say if we had to choose which game to win it would be that one. The next game is always the biggest, GBR!!!

(or whoever the heck that was in NU uniforms running around today..)

I’m not willing to go there yet. We need to flush out all the Riley culture that held us back in 2018/2019.
I still think Scott has got to do something with SC staff they are not getting it done. I see very little mobility and explosiveness in our players to me this plays into lack of discipline and other things.

We just need to pray for a better showing against Iowa on Black Friday. Then we can at least say if we had to choose which game to win it would be that one. The next game is always the biggest, GBR!!!

(or whoever the heck that was in NU uniforms running around today..)
If you don’t beat Iowa your recruiting class may get decimated.

I still think Scott has got to do something with SC staff they are not getting it done. I see very little mobility and explosiveness in our players to me this plays into lack of discipline and other things.
We just got whooped by Illinois players on both sides of the line while they sent their kids home all Covid and we worked out with our staff.

Last edited:
OK we will check back in 2030, that's ten years worth of Saturdays we can give back to our families!

(side note, I was on the bike cycling by halftime, it was a gorgeous day here)
Probably want to give it 20 years for a full cleanse. We’re still fighting Pederson/Callahan ghosts in the equipment room. Really holding us back. 2040 will be epic!!

*** cannot tell if you are serious or not on Riley.
Hey I at least gave a name. Do you have a name or short list?

Also we should consider that Frost could change the offense and stop pretending what he ran at Oregon or UCF is going to work at NU.

I live in GA. I would cheer for Tech any day of the week over UGA. But just no.

The answer is Frost. But he needs to face some facts. I was concerned Chin the issue, warmed to him recently but today was hard to watch. As bad on both sides of the ball as a awhile. Not Callahan with Joe Dailey bad but not much better. But our defense was gawd awful today. Offense not much better.

Our offense has no identity. McCaffrey should have been pulled after the interception at the end of the half. But....freshman RB, freshman QB, freshman and/or walk on WR.

We were just flat and the quick turnover wiped us out. It snowballed from there.

No. That would be Riley. But....Frost could be unless he wins at least of the last four. Just my opinion.
I get the comment, but go look at Riley’s record and getting to a bowl game doing nothing that he wanted compared to what’s going on now at the same point having everything on your side with no restrictions. Not trying to say Riley greater than Scott but it’s getting tough to defend.

Do you think Scott would make a change from Duvall?
No. He thought the reason they lost to Stanford was they weren’t tough enough (which IMO wasn’t the case) so wanted Husker Power and there’s only Duval doing it anymore. The demise of Oregon was when they woke their linemen up at 3am and fed them protein shakes to put weight on them. Needed more mass. Sound familiar?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back