• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Hey! Phissssst everybody come over here! SHHHHH! I have a secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
Even though I still have some questions about Bo, He is really really kicking butt right now recruiting!

And I am man enough to admit it and say

"Great job Bo!"

bump

you are not going to get Skunk and I to say this very often...just making sure all y'all take notice.:Biggrin:

Yep, as another firm BoLeaver I will freely come in here and say I've been extremely impressed with the last week of recruiting. Also, I am glad I wasn't a person who chastised Bo for his outburst on Natty TV in and around the Iowa game as it appears to have a positive effect on our recruiting with the young folks.

Even though I still have some questions about Bo, He is really really kicking butt right now recruiting!

"Great job Bo!"

Yep! Bo and Staff are doing a great job on the recruiting trail.

I understand he gave the box of Blackshirts away to charity. Decided he didn't need them to build a top notch Defense. LOL!

Seems impressive. 27th overall and 4th in the Big Ten. Will that coincide with our standings in actual football games in the future? :Biggrin: No, seriously ... nice work by Bo and staff (can't argue the improvement). That said, I only get excited on signing day. Verbals remind me of the women who have come and gone in my life. :)

Did I read somewhere that there is a different signing day for Juco Transfers, Dec 16th?

As CT said, it's 12/18 but that's just for mid-year enrollees. In other words, those who will be arriving on campus in January rather than next fall.

"Great job Bo!"

I would not have clicked on this thread if it was posted by anyone other than you, Skunk. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back