• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Head Coach Possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've run more good posters off this board than anyone simply by being your boring self.

I could match wits with you with half of mine tied behind my back.

I wanna wach. In fact I will take bets.

Sonny will have you tongue tied, frustrated, beat down and broken before you even realize you put him on ignore.

Another troll heard from. A tired one.

aah look at this. This right here is funny little man. You're feelings are already getting hurt.

I'm not tired at all. In fact, wide awake. By the way, you spelled troll wrong.

Seen many like you come..... most end up leaving. But hey...thanks for the 20 bucks....we will keep it for refreshments

aah look at this. This right here is funny little man. You're feelings are already getting hurt.

I'm not tired at all. In fact, wide awake. By the way, you spelled troll wrong.

Seen many like you come..... most end up leaving. But hey...thanks for the 20 bucks....we will keep it for refreshments

:lol:

This is true. However, Mandel is not saying we should have hired anyone in particular. All he's saying is that there are plenty of innovative coaches who would be interested and they'd be a step up from Pelini. I'm throwing Mandel's opinion in here because cm thinks there's no way that any half-viable candidate would ever be realistic for us.

He's engaged in the same unrealistic speculation that many here are. Lots of bluster and whining, but no concrete solution or plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back