• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Have the Blackshirts ever been rehanded out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
I mean like you know since Bo has done such a good job of coaching this year and we all are so
happy where the program is as of right now, then I must have missed this?

Skunk, this tradition has been so badly quashed< there are only a few of us who care anymore. But they'll have to pry my blackshirt jersey (purchased not earned) from my cold, gray hand...before I forget what once was the grandest tradition in all college football.

Last edited:

It is really rather shocking, and sad, how the Blackshirt tradition has been allowed to atrophy. And few people seem to care. :(

Skunk, this tradition has been so badly quashed< there are only a few of us who care anymore. But they'll have to pry my blackshirt jersey (purchased not earned) from my cold, gray hand...before I forget what once was the grandest tradition in all college football.

It is really rather shocking, and sad, how the Blackshirt tradition has been allowed to atrophy. And few people seem to care. :(

Yep, that's me. I have gotten to the point where I really don't care. It has been settled. It's clear that Bo doesn't want to use them, so I am not going to worry about it any more.

It is weird how he didn't bring them back toward the end of the season, or ever allow Randy Gregory to practice in one. It even went against his prior year policy. I don't understand how he can not see the need for a crisp clean decision one way or the other.

Time to let it go. But when he passes on stuff like this Bo needs to know that puts even more focus on results on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back