• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Gebbia...

Uh, he already lost the spot. Did you watch the game? For this offense, he wasn’t beating him out. Ever.
Really? And how many snaps did you see Gebbia take in Frost's offense in a meaningful game? Martinez did look good most of the game, but he also made some plays that remind me of another Martinez, that weren't so good.

Again. If Gebbia wanted to transfer, he should've done it in the spring.

Not sure I would gloat over AM being injured.

C
I’m not thinking anyone is gloating over that. I hope he’s ok and it’s minor. All I’m saying is he’s got some history with injury. The guy that quit wasn’t a scab. He was a highly touted recruit. Compete for a year, see what happens then decide.

I’m not crying. Stating the damn truth once again. And again, many don’t wanna hear it. Kid quit, left the team in a bad spot, instead of continuing to compete. That’s a fact.

I would imagine you are also against employees leaving their job for a better paycheck or when their skillset is no longer needed due to changes in management and business model.

Horrible and disloyal employees are everywhere these days - seeking better career and goals for their families. What kind of terrible human being would do that?

Why? Because him transferring in the spring is more convenient for you? The decision he made was based off of a few things. 1. He can learn the new playbook and have a legit shot at starting next season in an offense the better suits him. 2. The staff had already expressed faith in Bunch and said he was capable should he need to be called on. We have had players transfer in and we don't call them quitters. Why start when they transfer out? I don't remember AJ Bush getting this much negativity for transferring out to get his starting opportunity.

I would imagine you are also against employees leaving their job for a better paycheck or when their skillset is no longer needed due to changes in management and business model.

Horrible and disloyal employees are everywhere these days - seeking better career and goals for their families. What kind of terrible human being would do that?
Not in the least. I never said stay for his career. Most people don’t quit their jobs and go somewhere else at the very first sign of adversity. They stick around and figure it out and see what’s going to happen in the future before they make a rash, or in this case irrational decision.

Says who, you? Didn’t you tell me how great our last coach was? Hmmm, don’t think I want any of your advice. I guess you didn’t watch UCF’s quarterback play last year, dude winged it for more than 4000 yards. You act like he was a scrub. Laughable.
I didn’t even reference last years UCF QB, so how could I act like he was a scrub?

Look, if we go 9-2 and Martinez stays healthy, this thread never happens and a bunch of dudes are on the “Gebbia who? Screw that guy” train. Now you’re all pissed your team may have a QB problem so you go after the kid. Whatever.

Fact is, your attitude and that of others re: Gebbia is contingent on AMs health, which describes Gebbias situation to a T. You are only right here if AM is hurt and misses games. Congrats.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back