• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost out; Mickey Joseph Named Interim Head Coach

This will be a blessing for him in the long run.

He has learned much being here.

I believe he will emerge as a very, very successgul HC in the future.
Since Stoops is 8 years younger then Little Nicky guess it's time for Little Nick to hang it up?
When your the greatest coach in sports history you chose when you hang it up pal.

I read the article, but it wasn't clarified how it was "in the most disrespectful way possible".

Was it just because it was done prior to the oct 1 buyout reduction?
Yes, nothing in the article in relationship to the headline.

I was recently listening to a pod cast where the commentator remarked that headline writers come up with lines that bear little or no resemblance to the article. One sees that a great deal in the click-bait era.

No way. They've now had two black coaches, they fired Ty earlier than any other coach in ND history, they aren't going to make that same mistake... not to mention it's his first year.
It was a little tongue in cheek.

You and I are not following each other very well today. :Biggrin:

Last edited:

When your the greatest coach in sports history you chose when you hang it up pal.
I noticed Saban's mostly gone hair with the cheap pink dye job. With his money, if he wanted to look younger, he would have hair implants and a professional dye.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back