• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost out; Mickey Joseph Named Interim Head Coach

It is sort of funny to think that it’s possible some rich Husker fan essentially paid Scott Frost 7.5 million to leave right this second instead of two weeks from now.

Very sad to see Frost fail but it was absolutely necessary to end the bleeding. He simply lacks the executive skills needed. These skills are innate and can not be learned IMO. He simply lacks the intellectual horsepower to succeed as a P5 head coach no matter how much time he spends with saban or belichick for that matter.

With that said, after almost 25 year of failure by high-risk, build-your-own head coaches, how about DONU finally hire a proven, winning head coach from a serious P5 program!!!!!

Why is this so darn hard?????
I agree. Don't know if we'll see SF as a HC again. Believe his failure here might have broken him.

From one ex Husker QB to another! Turner Gill should have had a chance!
1662924006258.png

ummmm, no.......

Is Frost actually fired effective immediately or is he just removed from the HC position? I can see where Trev may have told him to step aside and let Mickey take the reins until October.

Not a day that I am celebrating, but it had to be done. Probably saving a few fans in the seats as their should be some curiosity on how things may play out.
It made me go from not going to OU to I am definitely going to the game, specifically to meet up with some friends and see the teams reaction. So there is your "few" seats, haha. (my son is going with me, too).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back