• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Frost and Staff Are Closed Well / 18 of 30 OVs Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated OP to reflect that Cam'Ron Jones is N!

With his commitment, that means the staff closed on 10 of 14 OVs in the first two weeks on the job! An amazing job!

10 of 14 would be a remarkable number for a coach with a strong reputation that had been at a single school for an extended period of time. Doing that as a young head coach that has been at a University for < 2 months is ridiculously strong (IMO). Really enjoying watching this play out and looking forward with optimism.

Updated OP to reflect the following and changed the OVs numbers that are left:
Moved OC Tyrone Sampson to 'Still Might Visit' list since 247Sports shows him visiting Miss State on 2/2 and Rivals shows him coming to NU that weekend;
Moved OT Nigel Brannon and WR Nikko Hall to 'Still Might Visit' list since neither service is showing them on OVs this coming weekend;
Removed RB Jashaun Corbin from the list as he is shown to be going on OV to Tennessee this weekend.

All others who are still listed on the OV list for Feb. 2 have one of the recruiting services indicating that their OV is still on for NU at this time. I'm anticipating that not being the case as we get closer to the weekend.

I think it's time to change the title of this thread. It needs more cowbell.

Updated OP removing the OV scheduled to Missouri for ATH Cameron Taylor as he as shut down his recruiting and just has a decision to make.

I think it's time to change the title of this thread. It needs more cowbell.

Here you go!
Christopher-Walken-fever.gif

Updated OP reflecting that their as 6 OVs scheduled for this weekend as of now...moved WR/CB Kendrick Torain and WR John Jackson to the 'Still Might Visit' list.

Removed OG Blake McDonald from 'Still Might Visit' list on OP as he has on OV to Washington State this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back