• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Frost and Staff Are Closed Well / 18 of 30 OVs Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happened with Bell? I thought he was going to announce his commit on Monday. Did I miss something?

The staff had an in home with him on Monday night...he may take until the weekend. If he doesn't schedule another OV, then it looks like the decision would be between NU and ASU.

I don't really understand why kids would want to be part of the Herm Edwards experiment, other than there are hot girls at ASU . I lived there for 4 years, so I speak from experience, but Herm Edwards Please!!!!

I don't really understand why kids would want to be part of the Herm Edwards experiment, other than there are hot girls at ASU . I lived there for 4 years, so I speak from experience, but Herm Edwards Please!!!!

Herm is a very personable guy and great speaker. Whether that translates to wins remains to be seen, but I do think initially hell do well recruiting.

Heard rumblings that OG Blake McDonald's OV looks to be postponed this weekend and that RB Maurice Washington might be on campus this weekend. Once confirmed, I will update OP.

Oh yeah, things look really good for NU and OLB Javontae Jean-Baptiste. :Corn2: Close that young man and get him N!

This weekend is going to be very telling as to what the staff knows going into the last weekend for OVs before signing day.

Let's say that after this weekend, the staff has commitments from Jean-Baptiste, Bell, Tago, Washington, and Jones. They could just shut down OVs on the last weekend and have more for Spring. Now, if Bell doesn't commit, the staff could bring in the top guy or two on the OL list who are still out there. Also, the staff may decide to bring in another DB prospect depending on what happens with Palmer. A big weekend coming up.

Updated OP to reflect the scheduled OV on Feb. 2 for DT Otito-Ogbonnia. Perhaps, he is a possible replacement for DT Masry Mapieu if he truly isn't going to qualify academically.

Last edited:
Updated OP to reflect the scheduled OV on Feb. 2 for DT Otito-Ogbonnia. Perhaps, he is a possible replacement for DT Masry Mapieu if he truly isn't going to qualify academically.
I was hoping we might be able to get Michael Thompson to visit, but that was probably just a pipe dream.

I was hoping we might be able to get Michael Thompson to visit, but that was probably just a pipe dream.
I know that the staff really wanted him to...

His OV have been to USC, Missouri, and Oklahoma. He is announcing a top two this week and committing on Feb. 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back