• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Frost and Staff Are Closed Well / 18 of 30 OVs Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Maurice Washington signing with Nebraska and Jarrett Bell signing with a coach who his googling "What is College Football?", the staff has now closed on 18 of 30 OVs since taking over on December 2, which is a 60% closing rate. Still waiting on Andre Hunt and Taiyon Palmer to make their choices official.
Palmer has signed with North Carolina State.
Edit: Sorry, you beat me to it.

Last edited:

With Maurice Washington signing with Nebraska and Jarrett Bell signing with a coach who his googling "What is College Football?", the staff has now closed on 18 of 30 OVs since taking over on December 2, which is a 60% closing rate. Still waiting on Andre Hunt and Taiyon Palmer to make their choices official.
Anyone signing with ASU is getting criminally bad advice.

With Andre Hunt's LOI, signing day is over. The staff was very efficient and closed very well! The original post has been updated to show just how incredible this staff has done.

They brought in 30 recruits for OVs and closed on 19 of them for a 63.3% closing rate. This is after being at Nebraska for 6 weeks.

Whether some of these relationships with recruits were created with before coming to Nebraska or some were built during these last 6 weeks, this staff geniunely connects with the young men who commit.

I am so looking forward to how this staff attacks the 2019 recruiting class.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back